Friday, February 19, 2010

"Awful Direction" Performance


Me and Isaiah played this song Awful Direction by one of our favorite bands The Almost.
I like everything about this song! The lyrics, the guitar and the drums! Isaiah did a great job for his first time in church! The meaning of this song is great,
As humans WE can't stop our brains from moving in awful directions, WE can't stop our hands from doing what we don't want to do anymore. But GOD can! If we trust in God, put our fears and failures in his hands, he'll pull us out! And boy, am I gald he does otherwise I'd be in a LOAD of trouble! God is Great!!!

4 comments:

  1. Jake & Isaiah! I just saw your guys' "awful direction" performance and it was simply AMAZING! You both sounded great! I'm really proud of you both. Love you guys! -Chaney

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was amazing! I love that song and it's message! I can see God through both of your talents, so keep it up!- Landon (Sorry about the removed comments, it took me a while to realize that I HAD to use my mom's account to comment. Whoops!)

    ReplyDelete