Monday, February 28, 2011

Some stuff...

Hey, what's a blog post without pictures! Right?!
Well heres some pictures 4 you...

Eric from The Liddle Mermaid (notice liddle)
                   My favorite new hat from my aunt and uncle Townsend
                                     Me and Isaiah playing
 Me and Isaiah playing at our church's 'dansvilles got talent.' we stunk it up
Ben 
                                         Harrison Rocks it
 Me and Uncle Carl got the opportunity to play a year or two ago. It was really cool and I suddenly remembered him! He has tons of skill and I pray for him so much!
                             My recording buddy Noah who rocks!
                                 Isaiah who rocks as well
                             J the Metalist
                             A calm moment before the storm...
                              J yelling in my face. Thanks J
                               Me and Isaiah playing our favorite songs in church
                               Check out this oldie!
                              Here's another older one
                                   A beautiful moment in the cute fairy bower...
                      Me and Harrison recording. Good times, good times...
                            Dramatic Piano players
                          Just for the record, this picture looks like a Devil Wears Prada picture Harrison & J. And Isaiah, priceless, Vista
                                      Lincoln Brewster!
                       God's beautiful Creation... Takes the breath away
                                Pretending to Rock, pointless
                                  Rocking the Marshmallow
                                Hey, I noticed everyone's handing out their senior picture so I           thought I'd show you mine... I'm a senior citizen!
The Easter Bunny, gone bad...
Is anyone else a little tired of snow?
Can I get an Amen!!??

3 comments:

  1. my favorite by far is the deranged bunny! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have two favorite pictures on this post... first is the 'Liddle' Mermaid picture of Eric (totally and completely random) and next is the bunny picture! I was laughly so hard each and every time I looked at that picture when I was in my room and I kept going back to it!! Hilarious!
    - Chaney Claire

    ReplyDelete