Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Half Way!

Hey everyone, THE ALBUM IS HALF WAY DONE!!!! We got 6 songs recorded. Not with the whole band but once we get an actual recording system then we'll record it with the whole band. Then its just a matter of sending it in to all the recording studios and then when one of them picks us we'll head down to Washington to record at... No just joking! Hopefully it's not in Washington. That would stink. Maybe Tennessee. Oh well. I recorded a new song called Transformer and will hopefully play it for our church soon. I think you'll all like it. We definitely have enough songs for a twelve track album. I can just see all you who know me saying, "Yeah right Jake, then how come we never hear them?" Well my answer is this, I'm not, I repeat. NOT, giving away the band until the opportune time. You guys only know about it because you are my best friends and family. So, anyway, The Album is half way done.

1 comment:

  1. how exciting Jake! Enjoy the process! What a wonderful time with God!
    A. Charissa

    ReplyDelete