Monday, June 15, 2009

Drum Set


A few weeks ago, Isaiah and Dad drove to New York to pick up the electric drum set Dad won on e-bay. It Is sweet!! It is a Pintech Tour Elite with a Roland TD-8 brain. I has 4 toms, 3 dual zone cymbals, a stand alone snare, a high hat, bass drum with double pedal, (Which Mom won't let us hook up because she doesn't think were good enough!) Yeah and that's pretty much it. It's sweet and the TD-8 is really nice! It's got a load of sounds! Yeah, we've been playing it a LOT! It is just a gift from God. When I lay in my room at night, I just look over at the drum set and thank God for it. I also thank my parents for buying it for us! (Even though Mom won't let us use the double pedal) IT IS AWESOME!!!!!

1 comment: