Monday, June 15, 2009
The Sun Always Breaks Through the Clouds
Sometimes I look at People's lives and go, "Why would God let this happen?" Hope. I love that word. Because if you think about it, a life without hope would be really scary. Hope tells us that everything is not over and we still have a chance. I a World so fallen, everybody needs hope. Hope is what keeps me going. Without hope I really would just sit there and just be done. "Alright then, I guess I messed up to many times to come back. I give up." That's what it would be like. Whenever life just seems to overwhelm you and you think you've fallen to far, Remember Hope, because hope is what everyone needs. No matter what your circumstance, No matter how many clouds are in the sky, The sun ALWAYS breaks through! Man, Hope Is my Life!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I completely agree, Jake! And we have so much to hope for! God's promises overflow from His Word and I am hoping in them! In the end hope shows God our trust in Him. How cool is that! Great post! Love you!
ReplyDeleteA. Charissa