How long has it been? Sorry!
I've just been drowning in school work and my own stuff! I am a lazy kid! I could be getting my school done probably before lunch (Or mostly) Yet some days I am still doing it at 8:00 and night! It's my fault and no one else! But the band itself is going really good! We have enough songs to make about six albums! That's way to many! but for now, I'm just trying to introduce them to Harrison and Jay. And Isaiah even though he knows quite a few of them from hearing me sing them or play them all day long! To me, this band is a lot of my life, it's something that I can do for God right here in my house, right now. Even though it's anything but easy, it's fun, I like it, and I can glorifiy God through it! It also challenges, grows, and stregthens me in my faith.
I also got a DigiTech RP 255. A SWEET multiteffects pedal. I saved up money from Christmas and bought it at Guitar Center New Year's week. I love it but a little while ago, the power supply broke and now I am waiting for DigiTech to send a new one.
Also, Me and Isaiah went skiing with our GREAT friends Noah and Joe Lukins in Boyne near East Jordan. IT was REALLY FUN!!! We went to Boyne Mountain Ski and snowboard place which is really nice! We had so much fun and I really want to thank the Lukins for inviting us! They are great friends!
A lot of stuff has happened with the band, Jay got a double-pedal for Christmas and is rocking! Our album will probably be called Perfectly Imperfect. It's just a matter of showing the songs to the band learning them and then preforming\recording. I know no body reads this blog so I'm like talking to myself but I am putting a song here: Over there, on the side it's a movie so watch it. The song is No Matter (The Prodigal Son) it's gonna be off our album Perfectly Imperfect which will hopfully be coming out soon! Also, it might sound like crap, (Fuzz\my drumming skills suck! Mic was a little to close) but it will sound better when I get my pedal's power supply back, Harrison helping me out on the guitar, Jay drumming, and Isaiah singing a little further away. So listen and I hope you enjoy!
To let you guys listen to one!
Thanks, God Bless!
Jake
Tuesday, January 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey... are you calling me a nobody! :)
ReplyDeleteIt's good to see a post from you again & news on how the band is going. Love the title to your album! And the song was good. Keep it up! And keep sharing!
Aunt Charissa (aka noboby;)
opps... not noboby! but nobody! :)
ReplyDeleteCharis - you crack me up!
ReplyDeleteNice Mom. -Landon
ReplyDelete